Why become a member ?
When entering a foreign market such as Nigeria, the Chamber strives to provide you a trusted partner located and connected in that market/sector. The Chamber is committed to making your entrance or transition to Nigerian market a delightful experience, reduce your stress to a minimum and mainly secure your interest whenever and wherever possible.
To serve our members, we provides the following services, many of them without any fee:
- Establishing a company in Nigeria or Slovenia.
- Market Intelligence Services
- Providing reference to domestic and foreign supply sources.
- Information on tariffs and customs procedures.
- Business associates verification.
- Verified contacts of importers and exporters.
- Business network and promotion
- Promotion of your company, products and services through our Business-to-Business platforms.
- Free link to your company’s website from the Chamber website.
- General Advertising and Promotion;
- Legal advice on business legislation and policies
- Model contracts.
- Dispute resolution and assistance with local law firm.
- Assisting in arrangement of joint venture partnership.
- Representation in exhibitions / Notifying members of current Nigerian/Slovenian trade fairs and specialized exhibitions.
- Organizing of regular business activities (with business operators and government. institutions), on bilateral trade, economic trade and investment thereby providing an ideal environment for business contacts and information exchange.
- Business facilitation, including business trips to Nigeria and Slovenia.
- The knowledge of the attending experts, networking with colleagues and personal invitations to business presentations and seminars, featuring top decision makers.
- E-newsletter, providing a wide range of news, tender information, up-coming events and special Member Offers.
- Website with relevant and up to date information for your business needs and information about doing business between Slovenia and Nigeria.
- Support for your business needs from the Chamber Working groups.
- Member-to-Member Discount scheme.
- Administrative support to obtain an entry Visa.
- Support for the development of educational cooperation and knowledge transfer between Slovenia and Nigeria.
- Helping you to comply with Nigeria’s Import Export requirements.
Other related activities:
- Active participation in the work of SNCC
- Unlimited access to SNCC members directory
- Exclusive Special Offers for Hotels in Nigeria and Slovenia
- Access to SNCC events (either for free or with special price if they are organized by SNCC or partner organisations)
- Seminars, discussions on topics of special interest for members (either for free or with special price)
- Interesting networking events
- Access to Chambers and Companies in Nigeria and Slovenia
- Access to SNCC newsletter and other SNCC publications