Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN)
Invitation to Tender; Supply of Grid Energy Meters, Accessories and General Supplies
The Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) intends to urgently procure various types of Energy Meters, Accessories, and General Supplies.
Reputable Companies are invited to apply for the supply of these items as stated below.
Scope of Supplies
LOT 1: Supply of Energy Meters and Accessories
LOT 2: Supply of Test Equipment
LOT 3: Supply of Working Tools and Cables
LOT 4: Supply of Computers and Office Equipment
Interested companies are to provide the following:
(1) Certificate of Incorporation in Nigeria or overseas.
(2) Evidence of source of supply, including product brochure(s).
(3) Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three Years (2013, 2014 and 2015).
(4) Three years Audited Financial Statement (2013, 2014 and 2015)
(5) Evidence of VAT Registration Certificate.
(6) Evidence of compliance with the provision of Pencom Act 2004
(7) Evidence of compliance with the provision of ITF
(8) Evidence of company registration with BPP database
(9) Evidence of experience with contract awards in at least two (2) jobs of similar natures for all the LOTs in the last five years. HT meters 0.2 or 0.5 Class in the Nigeria grid or any other in the last 5years with verifiable letters of Contract Awards.- for LOT 1
(10) Evidence of partnership with a reputable manufacturer for a reasonable period of time -for LOT 1
(11) Evidence of financial capacity to supply more than 500No HT or MD Meters with minimum average annual turnover of W100M- for LOT 1
(12) Company profile showing curriculum vitae of key personnel with evidence of experience on similar jobs
(13) Evidence of local content inclusion -personnel and some assembly parts in Nigeria (lot 1)
(14) Evidence of Meter Certification by NEMSA
Collection of Tender Document
Interested applicants are requested to indicate their interest by requesting for the “TENDER DOCUMENT” from the office of:
General Manager (Procurement) TCN,
PHCN Corporate Headquarters,
Plot 441 Zambezi Crescent, Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria.
Applicants shall pay a non-refundable Tender Fee as follows;
LOT 1; N50.000.00
LOT 2-4: N30, 000.00 per Lot.
All payment should be made in bank draft payable to the Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN), Abuja, before collection of the tender document(s).
Submission of Documents
(1) Completed Technical and Financial bid documents shall be submitted in separate envelopes, sealed and clearly marked “Technical Proposal” and “Financial Proposal”, respectively, for the LOT of your choice.
Tenders shall be submitted to:
The General Manager (Procurement) TCN,
Room 122/129, PHCN Corporate Headquarters, Plot 441
Zambezi Crescent, Maitama, Abuja
(2) Separate Quotations in separate envelopes shall be submitted for each LOT of your interest. The name and mailing address of the Applicant Company must be clearly marked on the envelope(s).
(3) Technical Proposals must bear the relevant Quotation Pre-requisites and technical details (to be issued with the Tender Document).
Collection of tender document will commence immediately and submission of tenders shall close on Tuesday 24th May, 2016, by 12noon.
Opening of Bids
The Technical Proposals shall be opened immediately after the closing time on Tuesday 24th May, 2016.
Failure to provide information/supporting document that is essential for the evaluation of the applicant’s qualifications, or to provide timely clarification or substantiation of the information supplied, may result in disqualification of the applicant.
TCN reserves the right to verify any claim by applicants. Applicants should therefore include in their submissions necessary authority and guarantee for such verification.
This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of TCN to award contract to any contractor.
For further information and/or clarification, please contact the following e-mails:
Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN)