Federal Ministry of Mines & Steel Development
Metallurgical Training Institute
Km 6/7, Onitsha/Owerri Road
P.M.B 1555, Onitsha.
Invitation to Tender for 2014 Capital Projects
The Metallurgical Training Institute, Onitsha is a Federal Government Owned Institute with the mandate to train Middle Level Skilled Manpower in Maintenance and Repair works for the Steel and Allied Industries in Nigeria, The Institute hereby invites reputable and qualified Companies to tender for procurement of the following capital items:
LOT 1: Procurement of the underlisted CNC Machines
- Lathe Machine
- Milling Machine
c. Shaping Machine
LOT 2: Procurement of Pneumatic, Cooling and Electrical Installation Equipment
LOT 3: Procurement of Pool Vehicles (two (2) No Toyota Hilux Double Cabin Van)
Interested Contractors should collect tender documents from Procurement Department, Room 20, Metallurgical Training Institute, Onitsha from Monday to Friday, between 10.00am- 3.00pm respectively, and must submit their completed tenders with the following documents:
- Name, address, telephone, e-mail and fax numbers of the company.
- Company’s Resume/Profile including details of Key Staff strength to be deployed for the service to be rendered.
- Evidence of Incorporation.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years.
- Evidence of VAT Registration/payment.
- Evidence of Financial Capacity and Bank Support.
- Evidence of similar supplies completed in the past three years.
- Evidence of compliance with provisions of Pension Reform Act 2004 in relation to Section 16(6) (d) of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
- Evidence of Company’s Audited Account for the proceeding
j. Evidence of payment of non-refundable deposit of fifteen thousand naira only (N15,000.00).
3. SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
Completed technical and financial tenders of each Lot which should be in sealed envelope markedTENDER FOR LOT NO …….. and addressed to the Director/Chief Executive,
Metallurgical Training Institute, KM 6/7 Onitsha-Owerri Road, Onitsha and deposited in the box provided at the Procurement Department of the Institute, Room 20 not later than September 8, 2014.
OPENING OF TENDERS: Opening of completed tender documents will be in the Institute’s Board Room on September 8, 2014 by 1.00pm in the presence of respondents to call for tender.
- VERIFICATION OF CLAIMS IN THE TENDER DOCUMENTS: Note that Metallurgical Training Institute, Onitsha reserves the right to verify claims made in the returned tender documents.
a. By this notice, Metallurgical Training Institute, Onitsha is not committed in any way to award any form of contract to any company, neither shall any organization submitting documents be entitled to claim
b. Late submission of tender documents after the stated date and time will not be entertained.