Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) 3RD Coscharis Plaza, Plot 1070 Faskari Street, Area 3, Abuja Tel: 09 4615558, 4615599
Request for Expression of Interest
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative [AHNI] is a public health and development organization whose science-based programs bring lasting change to Nigeria’s most vulnerable people. AHNI is implementing the SCHARP+ (Sustaining Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Response through Partnership) project and is involved in health systems strengthening activities in South-West(Ogun, and Oyo), Nigeria.
AHNI hereby invites vendors interested in supplying the following commodities, to submit their expression of interest for each of the categories:
Category l: Supply of 30kVA Generator (Quantity: 8 units)
Specification: Sound Proof. Frequency: 50Hz. Phase: 3. Voltage: 415/240V. Aspiration: Naturally Aspirated. Prime Power: 30kVA. Fuel Type: Diesel. Number of Cylinder: 4.
Category II: Supply of Toyota Fortuner Vehicle (Quantity: 1 unit)
Specification: Year: 2014. Fuel Type: Petrol. Transmission: Automatic. Features: Air Conditioning, Airbags, Alloy Wheels, AM/FM Radio, Anti-Lock Brakes, Armrests, CD Player, Cup Holders, Electric Mirrors, Electric Windows, Fog Lights, Front Fog Lamps, Power Steering, Rear Camera, Roof Rack, Sidesteps, Spoilers, Spotlight, Sunroof, Turbo Charged, Wheel Locks.
- Company profile, including names and contact details of key personnel;
- Evidence of valid registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Evidence of income tax clearance for the last three years (2011,2012,2013)
- Tax Identification Number (TIN-number);
- Evidence of corporate office, phone numbers, email address;
- Evidence of financial capability and banker’s support letter;
- Evidence of Partnership with Major Manufacturers (Generators or Toyota Vehicle)
- Verifiable list of previous/similar supply carried out in the recent past;
- Testimonial or Reference Letter from previous supplies.
- List of technical personnel and their qualifications
METHOD OF SUBMISSION:
Vendors that meet the above requirements should submit their interest either via e-mail to email@example.com in PDF format, with this subject: “CONFIDENTIAL- Expression of Interest for Supply of Generator or Toyota Vehicle or hard copies in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Senior Procurement Officer.
Achieving HealthCare Nigeria Initiative [AHNI],
3RD Coscharis Plaza,
Plot1070 Faskari Street,
Area 3, Abuja
The envelope should be marked “CONFIDENTIAL- Expression of Interest for Supply of Generator or Toyota Vehicle
- The deadline for submission of Interest documents is 17th of August, 2014.
- AHNI is neither committed nor obliged to include any company and/or associated companies, agents or contractor on any bid list.
- Be aware that this invitation to express interest does not guarantee that you will be requested to submit an offer to AHNI; it does not constitute any form of agreement or contract between our organizations. AHNI shall not be responsible for any cost incurred in responding to this invitation.
- This request for expression of interest shall not be construed as a commitment by AHNI, nor shall it entitle respondents to claim any indemnity from AHNI by virtue of having responded to this advertisement.
- This invitation is for you to express your interest in the supply of the above items and does not warrant further feedback from AHNI hereafter.
- This is not an invitation to tender. Full tendering procedure will be provided to vendors who are successful at this expression of interest, in accordance with AHNI pre-qualification procedure.